It’s been a busy week and on Friday I took the afternoon off to spend time in my studio finishing a painting that had been patiently waiting for a while. I just need to frame it and then I can put it in my shop. I then started another one which was an experiment in painting in a looser style. Not sure if it worked, but it was fun to do.
I also created Sidney the Snail as part of of my illustration characters – I enjoyed creating him and he was inspired by the snail on my Valentine’s Card last week. I used my Kuretake watercolours again and whilst I love the colours, they didn’t really like the paper in my sketchbook – I think the paper in it isn’t the best for paints.